We are in Lockdown so I had to go online, here is a really old interview from 2015 If you want you to see if I have got crazier or even more awesome book in the class now
So you wanna know more huh? Well here goes...
1. How long have you been in the industry? Five years; but I have been working out for two decades.
2. Why are you in the industry? I want to get the best out of people and show them that they can achieve anything. Your health is the most important factor in your life - it affects everything.
3. What was the last track you downloaded? Mapei-Don't Wait. It's so brilliant - I was recommended it by Hannah Bronfman, who is a DJ and Fitness Fanatic.
4. What is your workout ritual? Coffee, Lipstick, Meditate - yes I wear make up to the gym; I am not ashamed.
5. What are your favourite things about the people you train? They fact that they try so hard even when I have pushed them to their limits. The people I train are so nice, friendly and positive. I am so lucky, I love my job because of the amazing women I work with.
6. What is your biggest fitness achievement?
A 90kg Deadlift.
7. What is your next goal?
Honestly it's a vanity one - I want to look amazing in just a sports bra and cycling shorts. My goals change all the time and so should yours.
8. What is your favourite book? Hmmm, that's a hard one and I wrote these questions! Lots of geek diet and fitness book but I am trying to read the classics - I loved Anna Karenina.
9. Who are your fitness/sports heroes? I love Neghar Fonooni, Jillian Michaels, Tara Stiles, Cassey Ho, Annie Thorisdottir, Camille LeBlanc Bazinet, Tosca Reno, Andrea Orbeck.
10. If you could only get clients to do 3 things, what would they be?
Drink more water; cut down or remove over processed food; and jog or run.
11. What is your favourite TV Show? I don't have a telly but I do binge online occasionally with HBO shows like Sex & The City and Girls.
12. What is your best fitness tip? Even if you don’t feel like it, do something for ten minutes and once you've done that you will want to do more.
13. What is your biggest vice? Sugar, but that is the only one.
14. What do you love about Group Fitness ? The sense of community - great members and great staff.
15. What motivates you? People. I absolutely love working with people and helping them to achieve their goals.
16. What does your current workout routine look like? I like to mix it up with high intensity intervals, Kettlebells, Barbells, Yoga and Mobility work.
17. What are you favourite healthy snacks? Peanut butter, ripe fruit or a green smoothie.
18. What are your favourite motivational tips? Gorgeous workout gear and always have a gym bag packed and ready to go.
19. What are your favourite exercises/poses? The Deadlift, The Russian Kettlebell Swing, The Windmill, The Turkish Get Up and The Pigeon Pose.
20. Where else can we find out more about you? Well you are already here, so just send me a note and ask but @instagram too!